Founded in 1995, National Products, Inc. began supplying the world with our industry leading RAM Mounting Systems. Relied on by the world’s most rugged industries, we serve motorcycle riders, kayak fishermen, police and fire, farmers, miners, pilots, extreme sports enthusiasts and many others with mounting solutions for high vibration environments. We manufacture mounts for action cameras, tablets, smartphones, laptops, and many different displays across nearly every mobile market. Made in the USA, we are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on most products.
The Environmental Health & Safety Manager’s mission is to promote a strong safety culture and healthy work environment. This is an integral position within the organization, developing and implementing safety programs, conducting training, audits, and job safety analysis to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies. In conjunction with Operations and other departments, this role is engaged in efforts to reduce the number and severity of injuries. The EHS Manger works with all departments to coach and support management, supervisors, and employees to promote safety initiatives. NPI has multiple departments spread over many physical locations, working 3 shifts. This is an on-site role and hands on.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise and lead Safety department employees.
- Maintain safety policies and procedures. Conduct safety and health walk-through inspections of all workplace facilities.
- Determine training needs for specific jobs, coordinate training, and maintain records of all training. Conduct new hire training.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with applicable state and federal worker safety and environmental regulations.
- Ensure compliance with EHS regulations, internal EHS requirements and regulatory permits, including but limited to Hazardous Waste, Wastewater, Clean Air, RCRA, and Storm Water.
- Investigate and analyze all incidents as to identify root causes, contributing factors and possible systemic causes. Investigate first aid, near misses, and recordable incidents to provide corrective action and proactive programs to prevent future incidents.
- Support and coach all levels of co-workers in safety tasks and protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree in safety management, Occupational Health, or related field. A BA/BS degree plus experience will be considered.
- Five years plus prior experience in a manufacturing setting working in an EHS role.
- Certified Safety Professional, Certified Industrial Hygienist accreditation preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Experience developing training materials and conducting safety training.
- Thorough knowledge of L&I regulations including but not limited to LOTO, machine guarding, PPE, hearing conservation, forklift, and fall protection.
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to travel and support offsite facilities as needed.
- Must be flexible with work schedule to support varied shift training.
- Employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO accrual (up to four weeks with tenure)
- Seven paid holidays
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- Additional paid parental leave beyond state/federal offerings
- Quarterly catered lunch events for all employees
- RAM Mounts product discounts
- $90,000 – $125,000
To apply go to https://rammount.com/pages/careers