Med-Tox Northwest is an established, 27 year-old company that provides services in the fields of hazardous building materials, environmental consulting, safety and industrial hygiene. We are seeking to fill the following position.
Industrial Hygiene Specialist:
Med-Tox Northwest has an immediate need for an asbestos, lead, mold consultant/ Industrial Hygienist to join our team. This position includes on-site inspections and monitoring primarily within the greater Puget Sound area, but the candidate should be willing to travel if needed. BS in Environmental Sciences and/or construction management is a plus. This position will include both field work and office work.
The Industrial Hygienist Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performing on-site asbestos, lead-paint, mold and other regulated materials investigations
- Oversight/air monitoring of abatement activities of asbestos, lead-paint, mold remediation, and other regulated materials
- Industrial Hygiene Testing
- Preparation of site Health and Safety Plans
- General proposal and report writing
- Be available for after hour and weekend work if needed
Med-Tox Northwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetic information, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Please send resumes to John at email@example.com.