Central Washington University (CWU) is very excited to share that we have added a graduate degree to our program. If you are interested in furthering your education please consider our new, fully online Master of Science in Safety and Health Management (MS-SHM) degree at Central Washington University. Also, please kindly help us spread the word about the degree within your network.
Some important details about the MS-SHM degree:
- For career-driven EHS professionals with 4+ years of full-time work experience in EHS or a closely related field
- Requires a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Designed for working professionals – students take 1-2 online courses per quarter for 7 quarters in a cohort system
- Involves an applied project experience rather than a master’s thesis
- Can be completed in two years and one summer
- No GRE or GMAT required
- Priority applications accepted until April 1, 2019 for coursework beginning in Fall 2019.
- Coursework incudes advanced safety management, EHS analytics, risk management, sustainability and stewardship, crisis management, and advanced industrial hygiene
For more information, please visit our website and review our handbook. If you have questions not answered by the website or handbook, please call (509-963-1740) or email our graduate coordinator who developed this excellent degree, Morgan Bliss (Morgan.Bliss@cwu.edu).
Morgan Bliss, MS CIH CSP
Assistant Professor, Safety and Health Management
Engineering Technologies, Safety, and Construction
Sathy Rajendran PhD, CSP, ARM, LEED-AP
Chair, Engineering Technologies, Safety, and Construction Department, Associate Professor
Director of Safety and Health Management Program, Central Washington University
Ph: 509 963 1152