June 21, 2023
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Please join us for our June meeting. We will be touring the Kenworth (Paccar) manufacturing plant in Renton.
Plan to arrive between 7:30-8:00 for check-in. The welcome presentation will begin at 8:00 followed by a tour of the facility. Attendees will see how trucks are assembled and learn about the hazards associated with the process.
Site Address: 750 Houser Way North, Renton, WA 98057
Site Contact: Cody Depee CSP, PDC Safety Manager, (206) 305-2319
All PPE will be provided; only eye and hearing protection is required. The only rule is there is no photography allowed. We will be asked to keep phones and cameras in our pockets but there will be a photo opportunity at the end of the tour in front of some trucks.
Directions to 1601 N. 8th Street:
- Take exit 5 (WA-900/ Park Ave North/Sunset BLVD NE).
- At the end of the exit ramp turn West.
- Turn left on Garden Ave N.
- Turn left onto N. 8th Street.
- At “T” in the road turn right onto Houser Way North, then turn immediately right again into Renton Campus.
- Sign in with the guard and let them know you are here to tour the Kenworth Plant with Puget Sound ASSP.
- The plant will be on the right side of the street. Park in any open spot and walk toward the main entrance of the plant.
- Enter and sign in. The receptionist will guide you to the meeting room.